Monday, June 14, 2010

My Non-Oily Evidence!

I understand there could be some skepticism after my last blog. How could your hair possibly look equally as good (if not better!) if you stop cleaning it? Here, I provide you with photographic proof, that yes, it's true.

My washing schedule goes like this each week.
Saturday; shampoo, followed with a condition.
Sunday; condition only, rinse well.
Monday; condition only, rinse well.
Tuesday; condition only, rinse well.
Wednesday; shampoo, followed with a condition.
Thursday; condition only, rinse well.
Friday; condition only, rinse well.
Rinse and repeat. (ha.)

Really, though, judging by my shampooing schedule, common sense would tell you that my hair should look the most dirty on Monday, Friday, and definitely Tuesday... right?

Not really...



This was taken Saturday, about an hour after my shower, where I had both shampooed and conditioned my hair.



This one as well. So far, it looks pretty normal.

The following photos are a bit misleading, because I clearly have no idea what day of the week it is. I took them this morning (it's MONDAY). So although it SAYS Tuesday, that's a total lie.







And that is what my hair looks like after two days without a wash (eewwww!)
Go ahead and say it, my hair looks awful.....ly good! Feels great too. I can guarantee, that between today and tomorrow, my hair won't suddenly become gross. It looks great on Tuesdays, too!

Ready to try...?!

No comments:

Post a Comment